Clic para EspaƱol

Monday, October 7, 2013

An exceeding, abundant blessing: our twin daughters, Lorie and Jeannie

Oct 7,2013
A few days ago I had the privilege of watching and listening to a dvd of my daughter, Jeannie Theo, as she brought the message in LakeWood Church, Houston, Texas.  It was a powerful word on The work of the Cross in our lives”, and I marvelled at the way she developed the central thought and the way she delivered the message with power and passion.
She was speaking in SIpanish, she is fluent in Spanish as well as in English, and I wept and rejoiced as I watched her  move in the Spirit of God.  She finished her message by singing the old hymn “AtThe Cross”.
Her twin sister, Lorie Zamorano, is also fluent in Spanish and in English and she also brings the word of God forth with power and passion.  Although both girls are trained musicians and have been involved in numerous recordings with their brother Marcos Witt and Coalo Zamorano,  it is Lorie who has composed several songs that have become ‘hits’, especially her recording of “Soy Mujer”  I Am Woman.
When I watch these two girls move in the anointing of the holy spirit, I am reminded of the hand of God that has been on their lives since before they were born.  When my husband and I discovered that I was expecting another baby, my husband immediately began to believe and speak in faith about there being two babies instead of one baby.  There were no multiple births in my family as far as I knew and I was afraid that there would only be one baby and my husband,Frank, would be disappointed.  But he was so sure in his spirit and he based his conviction on the scripture found in Ephesians 3:20:
            “Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory . . .”
            He was right.  There were two babies.  He spoke those two babies into existence.
            Frank and the twins were close in their relationship, as only fathers and their daughters can be, and he sowed into their lives all through the years.  When they were young ladies and married with their own families he spoke a word to them again and said that God was going to give them a ministry in the word and in music.  The girls didn’t start looking for ways to enlarge their ministry.  Neither did they knock on doors looking for opportunities to develop this ministry they had been promised.  They simply trusted God that if this was a true word, he would bring it to pass.  And so it has been.
            As I watched Jeannie minister the word on that dvd recording, and as I watch lorie sing that song “I am Woman” and see how God has moved her into a word ministry also, I am reminded of their dad’s love for them and the encouragement he gave them all their lives for whatever they wanted to do for the Kingdom of God.
            Frank grieved when he saw women who were pressed down with the cares of life or under the foot of an autocratic or abusive spouse.  He loved to see a little girl, a young woman, or an adult woman with spunk, spirit and fire.

            I smile as I remember that and I know he would be pleased and blessed with how the Lord has developed our girls into great women of God.    

No comments:

Post a Comment